Job Description:Position Overview
To ensure a smooth, efficient, honest and accurate payment handling procedures for customers. The job roles include counting cash money, handling credit/debit card payments, and the sales of gift cards and Telly cards at the POS terminal. Guiding customers to delivery area/handing-over purchases to customers with highlighting refund & exchange policy.
Essential Job Functions
• Acknowledges customers with greeting and smiling
• Being constantly presentable, pleasant and friendly
• Identifies & fulfils customer needs
• Ensures all customers are treated equally with respect
• Assists customers with packing when necessary/guides customer to delivery area
• Takes extra care in handling customers’ purchases
• Provides customers with accurate information
• Ensures customer’s info. updated and offers forwarding invoices via email
• Explains return & exchange policy
• Obtains excellent and updated knowledge of all products & services
• Being aware of all in-store promotions; discounts, credit, coupons and etc…
• Promotes gift cards with focus on customer benefits
• Promotes warranty programs highlighting its benefits to customers (if applicable)
• Promotes Telly cards explaining features, options and benefits
• Expedites customer payments effectively in an efficient manner
• Applies all POS procedures as instructed by store management.
• Maintains cash desk / packing area always clean and tidy
• Follows organizational rules and regulations / Policy & Procedures
• Follows company’s safety and security procedures
• Handles cash/credit payments and accurately counts customers’ money
• Counts and balances cash, credit slips, vouchers and coupons with total sales transactions at the end of the shift
• Masters computer applications in finalizing customers’ payments
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
About the company:SOS Labour Ghana Limited is a multiple award-winning licensed labour migration and international job placement agency established in Ghana in 2007 and licensed in January 2008 – SOS has since won over 12 awards globally for excellence in migration.
Behind the success of SOS labour is its sister company - Nekotech Center of Excellence and the Nekotech Centre for Labour Migration Diplomacy - with a consortium of 15 highly placed migration consultants and specialists in three areas - Africa-north America, Africa-middle east, Africa-Australia.
Nekotech Center provides training and migration frameworks and consultations and gives to SOS labour who provides decent jobs and facilitates the export of Manpower Overseas as well as Return and Reintegration or Renewal.